Maybe Maybe

Maybe.

Maybe. Maybe you guys aren't getting it. Maybe this little flash is a tribute to another artist. Maybe that artist's name is Mark M. Maybe this flash is pretty hilarious. Maybe I laughed real hard. Maybe my pants are a little stained now. Maybe.

Cool Court Cool Court

Once again.

I feel like we're old lovers, you know? We try to forget each other, but then that random meeting one day comes along, and we're all, "Oh! Hi. How's it going?" But pretty soon, those nervous glances turn into something that neither of us can deny. The next morning, we both know how it will be. I'll go my way, and you, yours, but for that night, it's like it used to be. And no one can take that from us.

Monkey & Friends Monkey & Friends

Hilarious

"I'm the freakin' smartest of the animals!"

Man that fat kid with red hair freaked me out a lot more than the monkey. Keep him away!

The Black Halloween The Black Halloween

Rock my balls off and call me Randy.

I love this. The animative style, the music was great, the simple and interesting plot. Kudos.

A Night In Columbus A Night In Columbus

Nice.

I love it when the dialog of a piece just flows together so naturally.

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

h

What do I think of this flash? I don't know. Wait, no, I do know.

moral sense moral sense

Pretty.

I liked your animation style. My brother does stuff like this. I also enjoyed the soundtrack. Seems like I've heard it before though... Also, I think I paid $3.50 for a can of soda in Six Flags one time. 500 yen is just like 4.50 or something, so I could see 500 yen for soda.

Death Of Abraham Lincoln Death Of Abraham Lincoln

It won't let me leave this blank.

It was okay man. I gave sound an 8 just cause I liked that little "You are an idiot" thing at the end, and the sound itself wasn't bad overall. The show was kind of strangely directed, and the lack of speaking felt strange and forced to me. But I think it was okay. I actually did a presidential comedy myself on Newgrounds. It's about Eisenhour, though. Anyway, Good luck making your next flash. I hope to see it.

The Viking Song The Viking Song

Jibblet.

I like your illustration style, but your animation could use a little fine tuning. I think you'll get it looking really nice soon. Maybe spend a little more time on the running scenes. His mouth kind of sucked on that last running scene for some reason, but I liked the thing on the whole. I might watch it again. Song was pretty neat. Hope I see some new stuff from you soon.

Pixelated: Ep. 1 Pixelated: Ep. 1

Hey man

I understand your plight, or at least a little. You have big ideas and funny and important things to say and make fun of, but you suck at drawing and animating. Me too. I can't draw worth a shit. I mean, check out some of my stuff if you don't believe me. Don't let it stop you. You keep making these movies and you show them that you don't have to have awesome animation. I thought it was funny, but ugly. Rock on.

AlexTraynor responds:

While I do think you're being just a tad harsh giving me a 0 on graphics (come on, it's bad, but no 0 bad), you make a point. I'm not stopping, and don't plan on it. At the end of the day all that matters to me is that I got my point across. But hey, at least I didn't use stick figures.

And if you think your drawing is bad, you must be blind.

Thanks for laughing.