Binky's Quest Binky's Quest

Binky's Quest!

Ice World level 2! That place is hard as hell. Sweet ass game man! I love the final song, and the story section was the best. You must have put a lot of work in to this thing. Best game I've played in a while!

Waldo Sandiego Waldo Sandiego

Woah, woah, woah, now.

I just had a conversation with my brother on the phone the other night about this exact same thing, and we were going to make it this weekend, but I got sidetracked. Ours was going to be a little higher budget, but I guess yours is pretty awesome. And by awesome I mean pretty funny. I had a good laugh.

The Halloween Hunt The Halloween Hunt

I love this.

Good job, man. I love the artwork, and the game is very functional. I've been working an rpg game very similar to this myself and have found it to be quite a daunting task. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on a great game!

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Man, you made my night.

That's some funny crap. I haven't had that much fun playing a game in a long time. People may want a fast shootin' game, or a long crazy RPG with strange plots and pictures of naked girls, but give me a game that makes me crap my pants laughing and has enough substance to do so every time I play it. And you gave me that game, Jeremy. You gave it to me. Thank you. I'm going to go clean up now.

Gohan's Adventure 2 Gohan's Adventure 2

Great game. Has everything.

This is a great game. It's really fun, and quite amusing. I love the voices of Bulma and Krillin. Hilarious. Follows the true spirit of Dragonball Z and but allows for a great action game.

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

Good idea. Good game. Good implimentation.

I really enjoyed your game dude. It was a great spin on the classic style we have all enjoyed. I look forward to your games in the future. Rock on.

Gohan's Big Adventure Gohan's Big Adventure

Good game. Sound sucks donkeyballs.

You did a good job for your first one, but you need to use variables. They can change the way the whole game works, and I can tell you didn't use any. Try to get some better sound. That little scream thing was horribly annoying. Learn to hit better and make the jump shorter.