Maybe Maybe

Maybe.

Maybe. Maybe you guys aren't getting it. Maybe this little flash is a tribute to another artist. Maybe that artist's name is Mark M. Maybe this flash is pretty hilarious. Maybe I laughed real hard. Maybe my pants are a little stained now. Maybe.

Cool Court Cool Court

Once again.

I feel like we're old lovers, you know? We try to forget each other, but then that random meeting one day comes along, and we're all, "Oh! Hi. How's it going?" But pretty soon, those nervous glances turn into something that neither of us can deny. The next morning, we both know how it will be. I'll go my way, and you, yours, but for that night, it's like it used to be. And no one can take that from us.

Monkey & Friends Monkey & Friends

Hilarious

"I'm the freakin' smartest of the animals!"

Man that fat kid with red hair freaked me out a lot more than the monkey. Keep him away!

Binky's Quest Binky's Quest

Binky's Quest!

Ice World level 2! That place is hard as hell. Sweet ass game man! I love the final song, and the story section was the best. You must have put a lot of work in to this thing. Best game I've played in a while!

Waldo Sandiego Waldo Sandiego

Woah, woah, woah, now.

I just had a conversation with my brother on the phone the other night about this exact same thing, and we were going to make it this weekend, but I got sidetracked. Ours was going to be a little higher budget, but I guess yours is pretty awesome. And by awesome I mean pretty funny. I had a good laugh.

The Halloween Hunt The Halloween Hunt

I love this.

Good job, man. I love the artwork, and the game is very functional. I've been working an rpg game very similar to this myself and have found it to be quite a daunting task. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on a great game!